303 - Low Light Gear and Shooting Positions
with Michael Seeklander
No Travel - No COVID - No Ammunition Needed - Professional Instructor Guided and Feedback!
Open to: 100, 200, 300 Graduates (Any Competiton or Defensive)
Course Description: This is an ONLINE LIVE Video Lecture taught in real-time by Mike Seeklander. It can be taken in a follow-along/critique mode, or just viewed for those that choose not to turn their cameras on. We highly suggest you attend in critique mode so you can be given critique.
This class will teach all of the key low light equipment selection and technique fundamentals found in Mike's book, The Low Light Fight. A copy of the eBook is provided upon graduation.
Class Learning Objectives:
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Principles of Dry Fire Training (manipulation training)
- Handheld Flashlight Selection
- Weapon Mounted Light Selection
- Search, Identify, Engage Principles
- One-Handed Low Light Techniques
- Two-Handed Low Light Techniques
- Flashlight Combatives (introduction)
- Computer or Smart Device with a camera for the ZOOM video lecture. You will need to set the device up so you can see and be seen on camera for the lecture.
- Serviceable handgun
- Handgun carry gear (carry holster, belt)
- Concealment Garment (what you normally wear)
- Dummy rounds appropriate for their caliber handgun (10)
- Small IDPA/USPSA/Humanoid Shaped Target (1) (we recommend 1/3 or 1/2 sized targets due to room distance)
- Handheld Flashlight (thumb button activated if possible)
- Weapon Mounted Light (Optional)
- Notebook and pen
- Water, snacks, or any other personal comfort items desired
Feb 10th, 2021
from 7:30 - 10:30 am
For more info, call us at 918-280-9258