400 - Mastering the Competitive Draw Process
with Michael Seeklander
No Travel - No COVID - No Ammunition Needed - Professional Instructor Guided and Feedback!
Open to: 100, 200, 300 Graduates (Any Competiton or Defensive)
Course Description: This is an ONLINE LIVE Video Lecture taught in real-time by Mike Seeklander. It can be taken in a follow-along/critique mode, or just viewed for those that choose not to turn their cameras on. We highly suggest you attend in critique mode so you can be given critique.
This is a fun, dynamic class that will teach and greatly improve your ability to draw your handgun from USPSA or IDPA style competition gear at high speeds.
Class Learning Objectives:
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Principles of Dry Fire Training (manipulation training)
- Three Key Index Points of the Draw
- Two Key Principles of the Draw
- Key Methods to Build the Perfect Grip
- Hands Relaxed at Sides, Surrender, and Barricade Draw
- Managing the Cover Garment (IDPA)
- Includes Dry Fire Practice Drills
- Computer or Smart Device with a camera for the ZOOM video lecture. You will need to set the device up so you can see and be seen on camera for the lecture.
- Serviceable handgun
- Handgun Competiton gear (holster, belt)
- Dummy rounds appropriate for their caliber handgun (10)
- Small IDPA/USPSA/Humanoid Shaped Target (1) (we recommend 1/3 or 1/2 sized targets due to room distance)
- Notebook and pen
- Water, snacks, or any other personal comfort items desired
Feb 3rd, 2021
from 7:30 - 10:30 am
For more info, call us at 918-280-9258