300 - Mastering the Handgun G.T.S. (Grip, Trigger, Sights)
with Michael Seeklander
No Travel - No COVID - No Ammunition Needed - Professional Instructor Guided and Feedback!
Open to: Anyone
Course Description: This is an ONLINE LIVE Video Lecture taught in real-time by Mike Seeklander. It can be taken in a follow-along/critique mode, or just viewed for those that choose not to turn their cameras on. We highly suggest you attend in critique mode so you can be given critique. You will be sent a link to the classroom 24 hours prior to class start.
This is the KEY foundational course needed to operate your handgun at the highest level possible. This course is fundamental, but NOT basic. Experienced shooters will learn from this class as well as newer shooters.
Class Learning Objectives:
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Principles of Dry Fire Training (manipulation training)
- Building the Master Grip
- The Trigger Guard Index Point
- Straight Lining (Gun presentation)
- Two key Methods of Trigger Management
- Principles of the Aiming Process (sight management)
- Computer or Smart Device with a camera for the ZOOM video lecture. You will need to set the device up so you can see and be seen on camera for the lecture.
- Serviceable handgun
- Handgun carry gear (holster, belt, etc.)(optional if you choose to holster)
- Dummy rounds appropriate for their caliber handgun (10)
- Small IDPA/USPSA/Humanoid Shaped Target (1) (we recommend 1/3 or 1/2 sized targets due to room distance)
- Notebook and pen
- Water, snacks, or any other personal comfort items desired
Mar 25th, 2021
from 7:30 - 10:30 am
For more info, call us at 918-280-9258